Friday, May 10, 2024

Rhodendron and Mothers Day Basket

 

Our rhodendron bush by the pond has really bloomed out.

This is how the whole bush looks.  I spent my afternoon cleaning up around my weight machine.  There was so many planes and lumber piled around it I couldn't use it.  I got Vera's Gorilla Cart out and filled it with lumber to store under the shop. 
James came up after school and brought Vera a mothers day present of a hanging basket.  He also hung it for us as they are pretty heavy.  He picked out the one with a sweet potato start in it as we got a big kick out of watching it grow and almost reach the deck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trimming

It has been pretty quiet here since Vera's birthday.  I did some sanding on the Smart Car's roof and it is ready for paint again.  I...