Saturday, May 25, 2024

No Brakes

 Ok, I didn't do brakes today.  When I woke up this morning my right shoulder was really sore.  Some of the bolts were really tight and I did a lot of pulling with my right arm.

I took it easy until about 4 when I wandered out towards the shop but ended up taking a bunch of flower pictures on the way.  This is a Columbine by the sidewalk to the deck.  It was originally blue but has changed to purple through the years. 
This Columbine is right next to the purple one and probably caused it to change color.
Our Smoke bush sure is interesting looking as it starts to bloom.
The over forty year old rhodendrons by my shop are in full bloom now.
This is the Phlox by the shop porch.  They seem to get taller every year.  I finally made it into the shop and did some work on my little Stearman biplane that got damaged during the trip from Cottage Grove.  By the end of the day my shoulder was feeling pretty good so maybe I will get the brake job finished tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trimming

It has been pretty quiet here since Vera's birthday.  I did some sanding on the Smart Car's roof and it is ready for paint again.  I...