Friday, May 31, 2024

Bridal Wreath Spiraea and Radiator

 5-29-2024

Our Bridal Wreath Spiraea bush is in full bloom now.  I had to do a Google Image search to find out what it was.  It blooms like this every year.

5-31-2024

I have been working on the Smart Car fan job for the last couple of days.  Today we got the radiator out from behind the air conditioner condenser, removed the old fan assembly and installed the new one.  Vera made many tool and parts runs for me.  James stopped by after school and helped me get the right side windshield wiper arm pulled off.  Now I just have to reverse the process and put it back together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...