Saturday, May 11, 2024

Jacob's Birthday Party

 I got up this morning, went out to the shop first thing and did a set of exercises on the weight machine.  Then I went in and had breakfast before putting all the lumber I had put in Vera's cart away under the shop.

At 5 we went to Jacobs 5th birthday party at the Family Room indoor playground.  I could tell by the time we had walked from the car to there I may have done a little too much this morning.  This picture is the first time I  saw Jacob today as he was coming down off the Wipe Out Balls.

Jacob is teasing Michelle as he played on the slide.
Michelle had to hold her phone up over a ball to find Jacob pushing on the other side.
They had gotten ten pizzas, I really enjoyed the bacon one and went back for seconds of it.
Jacob said he didn't want a birthday cake and then decided at the last minute he did so they had to scramble to get one.
This picture was taken just as they started singing happy birthday to him.
He got four candles out on the first blow and had to take another breath to get the last one.
Jordon was over in the corner having a very animated talk with his friend.
I took this picture of Bev and Michelle while we were watching the kids in the play area.
Then I caught Debbie and Michelle talking so I took one of them also.
It was sure fun having most of the family there and getting caught up with what everyone has been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trimming

It has been pretty quiet here since Vera's birthday.  I did some sanding on the Smart Car's roof and it is ready for paint again.  I...