Thursday, May 23, 2024

60th Anniversary

 

This picture was taken by my aunt Jean while we were on our honeymoon in San Francisco.

Here we are sixty years later having lunch at the Country Folks Deli today.  We had our favorite grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and then had Volcano Chocolate Lava Cake to celebrate.  The staff was great, taking pictures for us and checking to see if we needed anything.
The last time we were there Vera asked what the Long Bell whistle was so I parked by it and we checked it out after lunch.  We did a couple of things in town before heading home for the day.  It has been a great sixty years that seems to have gone by really fast.  I sure lucked out when I married Vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trimming

It has been pretty quiet here since Vera's birthday.  I did some sanding on the Smart Car's roof and it is ready for paint again.  I...