Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Breadsticks and Solar Lights

James stopped by after observing at school today and we had a nice visit.  Vera had just baked bread, rolls and breadsticks which James is sampling just before he left.

Of course I had to get a picture of them before he headed home to do homework.

James and I had talked about the solar lights so I went out and took some pictures this evening to send to him.  This is the view looking South from the door.

I took this picture from where we park the Mitsubishi.
This picture is looking West just North of the house.  I discovered looking at this picture that one solar light I had worked on and didn't think it was fixed is actually on and changing colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mothers Day

  Mik, Michelle and James took Vera to the Pancake House for breakfast today.  James was the first one there and we had a good time talking ...