Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Smart Car

 
James stopped and had lunch after leaving school early because the kids were testing today.  We had a great visit remembering some of the guys we had flown with through the years.

Yesterday I started taking the Smart Car apart so I could replace the air conditioner fan.  It has made terrible noises for several years when using the AC.  I have had the new one for a couple of years but never got around to putting it in.  Now I know why, there sure are a lot of steps to get it out.  This picture is of how it looked last night when I quit.
First thing this morning we ran down to Harbor Freight to get a set of Torx sockets.  Just about everything in the Smart Car is some type of Torx fastener.  I worked on it for awhile this afternoon and this is how it looked when I quit this evening.  Tomorrow my goal is to have the bumper and all the towing hardware off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trimming

It has been pretty quiet here since Vera's birthday.  I did some sanding on the Smart Car's roof and it is ready for paint again.  I...