Friday, May 17, 2024

Plan B

 5-14-2024

I took this picture of Vera's Camas Lily as I was on the way to take a picture of my favorite Rhodendron. 
This is my favorite Rhodendron, I really like the color of it.

5-16-2024
When the motor home cooling system was repaired to the point they could run the engine they discovered it missed and had no power.  Using a borescope they found the number 5 cylinder wall was scored.  After talking with them we went to plan B which is putting a rebuilt engine in. This picture was taken on I5 near Halsey, OR. as Vera and I drove down to 409 Automotive in Cottage Grove to pick up another load of stuff from the motor home.

5-17-2024 

James stopped by after school and told us all about the video presentation he did to the class today.
Vera unloaded the planes we had picked up this morning.  Then we both unloaded the towing gear for the Smart Car as we are planning on selling it with the car.  This afternoon I got the van out and loaded it up with planes, transmitters and batteries for some flying this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trimming

It has been pretty quiet here since Vera's birthday.  I did some sanding on the Smart Car's roof and it is ready for paint again.  I...