Sunday, May 2, 2021

The first flying in May

 
After watering the new plants we headed up to the flying field this morning.  I was surprised when we were the first ones there.  I had things pretty well set up when the others started arriving.

The grass was pretty tall so Jim and Ken mowed it before we started flying.  I had a good day and ended up flying four of my planes.  I also got to test fly two new planes for other members.  A friend from the Cowlitz Valley R/C Flyers showed up and I had a nice visit with him.  After we got home I made a minor repair to the Skylane, one of the license numbers was coming off so I ironed it back on.  I also have a little repair to do on my Extra 300 that I dropped as I was getting it down to take today so I took my bigger Extra 300 instead.  I was very careful not to drop it as I took it to the motor home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...