Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Flying with James

 

James came up and flew with me today.  He hadn't flown in two years but took off with my HK P-51 and had no problems at all.  This picture is while he is flying his second flight with his Yak 55P..

He shot a bunch of touch and goes with both planes, this is a landing with the Yak 55P.
There was a bunch of military action today, James said he counted seven military jets that went by heading towards Eastern Washington.

We had a great time visiting, reminiscing and flying all afternoon.  The wind got pretty strong about two but we made a couple more flights.  James helped me load up and we headed home about three.  That five hours with James sure went by fast, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...