Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday

 


After breakfast I started my day by watering the new plants.  Then I washed the half of the motor home that was shaded.  After a short break I cleared around the new lilacs and the shop with the string trimmer.  Mowing the lawn was next on my list, I ran over the trails when I was done with the lawn.  After dinner and a short nap I washed the other half of the motor home.  I also got most of the repairs done on the Trex 500 after bending the tail boom Saturday.  I didn't take any pictures today so I went looking back and this is the oldest picture I could find that was taken on May 30th, it was taken in 1999 when James was at the Goble OR flying field with me.  The plane belonged to my friend Dick Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...