Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Trex 700 and a Butterfly

 
This morning I finished a couple of things on the Trex 700 and took it out for a test flight.  It was a short one as the tail rotor setup was backwards so it was back to the shop to hook it up to the computer again.  It took a few minutes but I found a step I had missed in the setup of the controller.  Then it was back out to try again, and everything was great.  Vera got home from bible study about then and volunteered to take this picture of it flying which turned out awesome.

Later I took the Trex 500 out and put a flight on it to check a change I had made to the transmitter.  On the way back in I saw this butterfly feeding on the phlox by my shop.  I had my camera in the shop so I got several pictures of it before it flew away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...