Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday's Flying

The Cub takes a while to put together so I got in a flight with the Skylane while Dan was working.  The Cub would be hard to tell from a real one with a little more detail.
I have been wanting to try out the new Mini Convergence but it has been too windy at home.  This morning was dead calm so I got it out.  For some reason it hovers tail low, it also would not go into forward flight so I have something programmed wrong.  I put it away to check at home and flew other planes.
Gene, Leonard, Jim and I all had Vortexes out there today.  We sent a copy of this picture to the plane's designer.
This picture turned out just like I wanted, Jim's Vortex coming in to land with the mountain in the background.
Debbie, Josh, Jordon and Jacob showed up at the field with a Mother's Day basket for Vera.  I got to fly the Vortex for them.
When we got home Colleen and Boris had delivered a basket from 4 Corners that Mik, Michelle and James ordered for Vera's Mother's Day present.  The house is looking a lot nicer now.
When we got home Vera was excited to see her purple Iris in bloom.  Of course we checked the nasturtiums and found a lot more had came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...