Friday, May 29, 2020

Flowers and Flying

There wasn't any major activity to post about this week.  I am still waxing on the motor home and doing a little work on the Kit fox.
I downloaded Vera's camera and found a lot of pictures of the flowers blooming now.  This rose is one of our favorites, it has the nicest aroma.
Our red hot poker is just starting to bloom, the hummingbirds will be liking that.
I find it interesting that the fox glove only blooms every other year.
The iris are looking great this year.
I wondered if the calla lily would bloom after trying to come up once during the winter.
I don't know what it is but Vera got a nice close up of it.


5-28-2020  Vera made the best spaghetti today.


5-29-2020  We went flying today, there was a great turnout, I counted 18 people there during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...