Friday, May 1, 2020

Game Camera and Waxing

4-30-2020
I mowed the lawn today it was getting pretty tall and going to seed in some places.
 I got the bottom of the Kitfox's right wing fiberglassed this evening.
I remembered the solar lights we had gotten to put on the trellis Mik and Michelle gave us and put them on.  After sitting in the window for a couple of days charging they looked great tonight.

5-1-2020
I had thought about going flying today but the forecast showed it getting pretty windy so I stayed home and started waxing on the motor home nose cap.  Barry had told me about Maguiar's three step fiberglass restoration kit.  I got one and got two steps done today.  I am really happy with the results and will have to get a picture the next time it is nice.
I brought the game camera in today and downloaded the pictures.  It had been out for a month and there were 411 pictures on it.  There were lots of deer pictures both Vera and I like this one.  There was even the one above of me mowing.
After I took the game camera back out in the woods and was heading back to the house Vera pointed out how nice our crab apple tree looked so I took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...