Monday, May 4, 2020

Rhubarb Crisp and Costco

5-3-2020
I got both of the Kitfox's wings fiberglassed today.  Vera made a rhubarb crisp this afternoon that turned out great.  We checked several times but there were no nasturtiums up yet.
5-4-2020
We were up early to make a run to Costco for the senior hours.  Vera looked at my printout and discovered we could have slept another hour, they opened at nine instead of eight like I thought.  The drive down was easy as the I5 traffic was pretty light we turned off at the Ridgefield exit and took 72nd down to Costco.  We were in and out of Costco in one hour as there were not many people in the warehouse.  There was no line at the checkout, we just walked up and started unloading the cart.  We took 72nd again on the way home, it is a lot more scenic than I5.  The traffic on I5 was a little heavier heading home but we never saw any crazy drivers so it was a relaxing drive.  We did the unloading and put stuff away then I fixed myself rhubarb crisp and a brownie for lunch.  Barry had called while we were in Costco since I had a mask on and was pushing the cart I just let it ring.  I gave him a call while eating lunch during the call I mentioned what I was having and by the time we hung up he was planning on making a batch of brownies.
I asked him if he had ever tried the mix that Costco sells, he didn't know they had one so I sent him this picture and he is going to look for it the next time he goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...