Sunday, May 24, 2020

Mowing, Kitfox and Cameras

I mowed the lawn and trails today, next time I will set the deck a little higher to get rid of those brown spots.  After dinner I repaired one retract on the Vortex that collapsed yesterday.  It turned out to be a loose down limit switch had let the lock go too far.
I have been working on making the Kitfox stabilizer removable so it will be easier to store in the motor home.  It works great, the two halves slide right off the rods.
I mounted some of the cameras for our new security system today.  It records and I will be able to check on them with my phone when it is all set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...