Saturday, August 30, 2014

Wow those are bright!

It was raining this morning, so we decided not to do any garage sales.  Vera read and I puttered on the computer most of the morning.  James, Joey and Conner showed up with our football program card.  Just as they were thinking about leaving, Vera offered them cake and ice cream.  That stopped them in their tracks and they came in and watched American Ninja Warrior while they ate.  Later Mik stopped by with a question and visited for a while, he got the cake treatment also.  I gave him a short demonstration flight with the quad before he left.
I had worked most of the afternoon on the Alienator, finishing up the light installation.  Boy are they bright, I will not have any trouble seeing these at night.  I am busily sending pictures that I took on the cell phone to my email.
 This is one of the pictures I took with the cell phone showing the bottom.  I also got the plane programmed in the radio, so it is all ready for a test flight in the daylight before I try it at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...