Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Starting on the Suzuki

Tuesday:
We walked this morning, then I did some work cleaning out the carport so I can work on the 4 wheeler.  While I was cleaning where I keep the motor home, I found this little maple (I think).  I showed it to Vera and we ended up planting it in one of our flower beds.  We ran to Longview for dinner, picked up some pop at Safeway and stopped by Mik, Michelle and James' to pick up my hat.  We had a nice visit there before heading home.

Wednesday:
Vera had bible study and a birthday lunch this morning.  I did some more work cleaning the carport.  When I got it opened up enough to get at most of it, I used the leaf blower to clean it up.  A lot of what was in there were leaves from the oak tree which ended up on the lawn.  I got the mower out to clean them up which only took a couple of minutes, then I saw some rhododendron leaves on the lawn and before I knew it, I had mowed most of the lawn.  As you can see in the picture, I got things rearranged and the 4 wheeler pressure washed and up on the lift.  When I get ambitious, I can start tearing it down for the new fenders.  I am also planning on painting the racks and as much of the frame as I can get to and I have several CVJ boots to replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...