Sunday, August 3, 2014

Club Meeting

There were two things going on today, a work party at Toledo and a club meeting at Goble.  The club meeting won as I am secretary, plus I could fly more.  I had a good day, getting in ten flights, the meeting was productive and short.  I had a good time visiting with the other flyers and taking pictures between flights.  We headed home around 2:30, stopped in Rainier for gas, then took the Pleasant Hill Rd. home.  As we went up the hill, we saw that they were taking down the garage sale, so I went back to see if I could help.  There wasn't much left to do, but I got to help David take down the sun shade.  We made a whopping 37 dollars at the garage sale, we were lower than everyone else, but I am darn glad to get rid of that generator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...