Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Spraying

Vera had bible study this morning, while she was gone, I got the 4 wheeler ready to spray the CVRCF field.  I was going to do it tomorrow morning, but Vera suggested going down after she got home, and that is what we ended up doing.  After unloading it, I put the spray boom on, added weed killer to the water in the tank and started spraying.
I sprayed two tanks full, 28 gallons on the runway and pit area.  On the way home, we had dinner at Skipper's, got gas and pop at Safeway and then stopped at the new Sportsman's Warehouse.  I was looking for a new pair of sandals and I found a pair of Keen's I liked.  By the time I had everything unloaded and put away, I was ready to settle in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...