Thursday, August 14, 2014

Another project!

We stayed around home this morning until UPS delivered the new fenders for the Suzuki, now I have another project!
After the fenders showed up, we made a mail run to pick up the new blades for the Cobra helicopter.  These blades are made with the center of gravity further forward especially for flybarless helicopters.  I got them installed right away and made several flights getting the stabilizer adjusted to the new blades.  While doing this, I discovered one setting that I had wrong.  After changing that, it flew great!
 Vera was out taking a picture of her Moss Rose because the flowers are getting so big.  This evening, I went out and got in one flight with the quad before it got dark.  I am going to have to come up with a cover for the electronics, it was raining lightly and I was a little nervous since the receiver and stabilizer sit right on top in the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...