Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Winter is here!

Vera had bible study this morning, I started the Blazer a little early so it would be nice and warm for her.  I did yesterdays blog, then I got started winterizing things.  I had to set this hose reel in the sun for a while as the nozzle was frozen and I couldn't drain it.  After Vera got home, we ran to 4 Corners and got the propane tanks filled, one for the motor home and one for the heater I use when I am out flying.  I made a trip over to see the twins today, they had a little disagreement and I didn't know I could hear that high a frequency.  I did some work on the Corsair this evening, fitting the retracts, I found one of the mounts was a couple of degrees off and it took quite a bit of grinding to make them match.  Vera and I spent the rest of the evening watching Weather gone Wild and Short Course Off Road Racing.  One race was really exciting, a driver rolled his truck 11 times and walked away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...