Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Not a lot to report!

Sunday was all football, they were all close exciting games and the team I liked won every time.  Maybe I should have gotten into a football pool somewhere.  Monday I messed around on the computer and worked on planes all day, we did not even make a mail run.  Monday night was football again, not nearly as good a game as the Sunday ones.  Tuesday, we started walking again, Pastor Pam organized the Tuesday Walkers as we get used to it, the plan is to do more days.  It was about 31 degrees, but we were all dressed for it, so it was a nice walk.
Since I had sold the big J-3, I had some room to move the F-4 out of the building room.  That five and a half foot fuselage and big tail really take up a lot of room, I was forever running into it.
I also got the fillets on the Dirty Birdy done and made a decision to glass the whole fuselage, if I am careful, it will not add too much weight.
The Corsair's pilot got finished up today, I added clear paint to his glasses so they would reflect light, looks pretty darn good!  As I sit here looking at the picture, I realized I have not put the boom mike on the helmet!  Oh Well something for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...