Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More Corsair

I headed out first thing this morning and got the right side of the Corsair wing epoxied on.  I checked back on it several times to make sure it was staying lined up and to clean up the epoxy that oozed out.  It finally set up enough that I could leave it, so we made a mail/recycling/grocery store run.  I ran into a couple of my classmates in the grocery store, it was nice to see Jerry getting around again, he has been having trouble with his ankle.  Yesterday, I sold another plane, a 1/4 scale Cub, so I spent most of the afternoon rearranging to fill in where it was.
 Michelle came up after school with a project she needed for her robotics class.  She needed these different shapes of blocks cut for their assignment tomorrow.   We cut 91 of the one inch square blocks, I am not sure how many of the other shapes, some were 13 and others were 26.  It went pretty quick with Michelle and Vera doing parts of it.  I sat down in my recliner after that and Vera brought me a great hamburger and it was nap time shortly after that.  A full tummy and leaning back in the chair gets me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...