Monday, November 11, 2013

Flying or Mowing?

Flying or mowing, that was my choice this morning.  I went outside, it was cold and damp, plus we had a couple of packages being delivered, so I decided to mow.  The first thing I did was use the mower to clean off the driveway, it picked up some rocks, so I sharpened the blades, changed the oil and filter and put on the bagger.  The leaves Vera took the picture of yesterday are history now.  I always get a sense of accomplishment when I look at the lawn after mowing.  We went to the 49er for dinner and then headed up to Centralia for the LCRC meeting.  Tonight was nominations and it looks like I am secretary again.  When we got home, I settled in to watch my recording of Monday Night Football, I was rooting for the Buc's and they won, they were 0 - 8 coming into the game, the only NFL team without a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...