Sunday, November 10, 2013

Another great family get together!

Vera went to church this morning, and I watched football.  I watched the Ravens and Bengals game until enough of the Seahawks game was recorded that I could watch it without any commercials.  It was good game for Seahawks fans as they won easily!  When Vera got home, she took this picture of the multi colored leaves on the lawn.  This afternoon, I made a special card for Steve's birthday party this evening.  I used mostly family members pictures from 1999 when I first started taking digital pictures.
It was great getting together with the family.
Everyone was catching up on the latest happenings.
Emmy and her boy friend Dan, I don't think Emmy was quite agreeing with her mom.
After the family version of Happy Birthday, Steve blew out the candle, the other seventy would have probably burned up the cake!
Almost every card had some reference to age, and most were pretty humorous.
Michelle and James came up to the party, James' knee is feeling much better.  Just before we left, we got Steve and James together for a picture.  Michelle and James came over afterwards and we watched the rest of the Saints and Dallas game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...