Monday, June 14, 2010

What the heck did I do Sunday?

Must not have been much as I can't remember anything special, so I will write about Monday.
I finished editing the pictures from Mark's Celebration of Life this morning (that's what I did Sunday) and then we went down to get the mail and some groceries. We picked up a BK lunch on the way home. As we were unloading, I noticed Cathy, Dianne, Jillian, Rielee and the twins were out by the sandbox. I headed over to finish my lunch and visit. The kids were all playing it was great fun watching and taking pictures (66 of them).

Harper is squealing like mad!

Ava discovered the sand and was picking up handfuls.

Ava has just had her first taste of sand and Harper is investigating a fir cone.

Big smiles just after Jillian poured sand on Rielee.
After all that fun, I decided to clean the gutters. I looked at the roof and realized it needed to be blown off first. I did the roof, then blew out the gutters. Of course everything I blew off ended up on the decks so they got blown off also. That all ended up on the lawn, so I got the mower out and used it's bagger to clean up that mess. The pond filter was next on the list, no surprises there and I was done in about 15 minutes. After I cleaned up, it was hit the recliner with ice on the knee, that lead to a 2 hour nap. Sorry about giggling during the video, it was just too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...