Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally Sunshine

Time to get caught up here. Sunday I decided to install Windows 7 on the house computer. Since I was upgrading from Vista it saved all my programs and files and reinstalled them. The only problem being all this saving and reinstalling takes time. I started about 10 AM and finished up about 8 PM. In that time, I also installed Photoshop CS4, Microsoft Office and the latest Greeting Card Factory. The computer runs much faster now!


Monday, some parts for the Eurofighter and the Mustang came in so I spent most of the day installing them and then programming the transmitter.

Tuesday, this morning I went down and picked up James as we had made arrangements for him to mow. He played with the cousins most of the day until it was time to mow. I did not think he had left enough time to get it done, but I was wrong and he got it done. We did have a little excitement while mowing down by the highway, two police cars came up the road all lite up and started pulling into driveways. They finally appeared to find the right one and went up it. One of those times that I wish my cell phone was also a scanner!

James mowing today, sometimes his pattern looks a lot different than how I do it, but he gets it done. One thing I like, down on the side hill, he is doing it the way I told him without being prompted. The lawns looked great when he got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...