Friday, June 4, 2010

Demo

I got up early this morning and headed to Longview to be part of the Cowlitz Valley Radio Control Flyers demonstration for the Monticello Middle School science class. Six of us showed up and flew for about an hour and a half for them. There was lots of clapping and cheering so I think they enjoyed it. Afterwards, I went home, unloaded the motor home and put it away. I went over to Dianne's for a short visit and got there just after the twins had bonked heads. Harper had a big red spot right in the middle of her forehead. Ava was helping Steve load the dishwasher. Ava came over later and grabbed my pant leg, so I picked her up and played with her until it was time to go get James. Jame spent the afternoon watching TV and playing on the computer while I took a nap. Then Auna came over and they played in the computer room for a long time before heading out to see what "Aunt" was doing. James ended up talking me into letting him spend the night with Parker. They promised to go to bed fairly early as James has a game tomorrow.
I talked to Barry today and they did not wake Mark up. They are going to wait a couple of more days and let the ribs heal. Barry said all his vital signs are good. It sounds like slowly the news is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...