Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Two Days of Eurofighter

I finally remembered more of what I did Sunday, more mowing. I mowed ours and the rental's, lawns and had a great time out in the sunshine. I even wore my shorts, but one day is probably not going to put much tan on the knee. Yesterday and today I mainly worked on the Eurofighter. It is on the wheels now after a big fight getting the nose gear door to close right.

No rudder yet, the hinges were still drying. It came with lights installed, I moved a few of them to match the plane it will be finished as.


Vera's bible study group celebrated her birthday today, boy the food they had sounded great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...