Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Ice


Boy did the pond and waterfall develop some serious ice last night. Our low was 6.7 degrees so everything is freezing, I had to empty the small fountain after I poured hot water in it to melt the ice. The pump was making all kinds of noise. I think the cold got to the wireless outdoor temperature by where I am sitting as it reads -85.6 degrees. Now it went blank, it does show sunshine so it is getting something right. I went to therapy on my shoulder this morning, it seems to be helping as it has not woke me up for the last couple of nights. Afterwards Vera and I went to Applebee's for lunch, their 7 oz sirloin on the 2 for $20 is great! UPS showed up again today, we are going to have to start wrapping soon.
Hope you are staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hattie's Birthday

  We went to Hattie's first birthday party today, this is the sign they had hung over the door. The cake Laury had made for Hattie. We h...