Monday, December 7, 2009

Building Planes


Boy is it cold, 14 when I came in from the shop tonight. The cold weather did make the waterfall look nice, but it froze the duck in the ice. We have had that decoy forever is seems, we found it years ago while looking for a lost airplane at the Goble field.

What I have been doing the last couple of days when I have time. The right wing for the 108 inch B-36. It is taking longer to plan out the details than it will probably take to build it. Perfect project for these cold days.

Today we did our Christmas cards and got them mailed. UPS showed up with more presents and one of Vera's was at the post office. My team won on Monday Night Football so all is well around here.
Therapy on my shoulder is helping, I slept all of last night without it waking me up. Another appointment tomorrow and then off for lunch somewhere with Vera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hattie's Birthday

  We went to Hattie's first birthday party today, this is the sign they had hung over the door. The cake Laury had made for Hattie. We h...