Thursday, December 10, 2009

Therapy

More therapy on my shoulder today. I had a new therapist today. For a small lady, she sure is strong. I did not know my arm would go the far up. I got a real workout today! It is helping, I have a better range of movement and it is not waking me up at night when I roll over onto it.

Afterwards, Vera and I went to the Country Village for lunch and then hit Fred Meyer to pick up a few things. The therapy must have tired me out as I sat down to put some heat on the shoulder and ice on the knee when we got home and ended up taking a big nap. Watched the Steelers get beat, not much of a crowd there with the wind chill making it -21.

Hope you got a chance to enjoy the beautiful sunshine today.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hattie's Birthday

  We went to Hattie's first birthday party today, this is the sign they had hung over the door. The cake Laury had made for Hattie. We h...