Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Therapy

I am doing this on the laptop, so no pictures today.
Boy was it cold this morning, I had an 8:30 therapy appointment for my shoulder. I ran the van for 15 minutes and still had to scrap the windows. I spent almost 2 hours getting evaluated, doing exercises and getting treatments. I treated myself to a Burgerville Chocolate/hazelnut milkshake afterwards. A little shopping and I headed home and did a little work at M&M's rental (I was a failure, it still doesn't work). I decided it was time to drain the hoses and cover the outlets as most of the lows are forecast to be in the 20's. I am sure enjoying the heat pump and the pellet stove in the shop. I got the parts for my new plane, so it is back to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trimming

It has been pretty quiet here since Vera's birthday.  I did some sanding on the Smart Car's roof and it is ready for paint again.  I...