Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Testing Christmas Presents


James spent last night with us. Today he and Parker were out testing James' Christmas presents.


The scooter made several trips between the charger and the driveway.


The boys had a great time doing wheelies with Razor electric scooter.


James with his new Powerwing


Powerwing wheelie?


Parker zipping along, it is fast enough that I am not getting on it.
At noon, Barry and Mona came down to pickup their Bunnies from Bev. Bev, Debbie and Josh brought the bunnies up to our place for the transfer. We had a pizza lunch and a nice visit with everyone.
I did a funny one at the store yesterday, we had brought some groceries at Sentry and were checking out. I swiped my debit card and entered my pin number and it came back denied. I looked at the card and I had pulled an Applebee's gift card out that was next to my debit card.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hattie's Birthday

  We went to Hattie's first birthday party today, this is the sign they had hung over the door. The cake Laury had made for Hattie. We h...