Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More therapy

More Therapy today, the shoulder is getting much better. I made up a rope and pulley system like one they have me using. I used it this weekend to workout and I think it helped. Today they had me do some more exercises that I can do at home. After Therapy, we did a little shopping at Fred Meyer and headed home. About 15 or 20 minutes and the knee was ready to quit. I don't normally look forward to doctor appointments, but I am ready to see the orthopedic surgeon on Thursday. I understand the new knees are good for 25 years, 70 + 25 = 95, which would be great!

Hope you stayed dry today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hattie's Birthday

  We went to Hattie's first birthday party today, this is the sign they had hung over the door. The cake Laury had made for Hattie. We h...