Friday, December 18, 2009

Best day in ages


I had my last day of therapy on Thursday. It is not bothering me now, but I am going to keep up the exercises. I also went to see Dr Turner about my knee. I ended up getting a cortisone shot in it. I can not believe how good it feels today. Hopefully it will last through Christmas and then the next time it flares up, I am going in and get it rebuilt. Thursday evening we went to James first band concert. The kids did great! I posted a video on You Tube.
Afterwards it was off to Coldstone, I think I have a new favorite, Founders Choice made with Peanut Butter ice cream.
Only 6 more shopping days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hattie's Birthday

  We went to Hattie's first birthday party today, this is the sign they had hung over the door. The cake Laury had made for Hattie. We h...