Monday, May 27, 2019

Flying

We went flying today at Toledo.  I wanted to try out the camera in the new phone so all the pictures today were taken with it.
I took this picture of Vera and the camera automatically went into the HDR ( High Dynamic Range) mode so the outside background was not washed out.  I am really liking this Motorola's camera as it takes the pictures with a 4:3 aspect ration just like my Nikon's.  It also has a 5000 mah battery that is supposed to go three days between charges.  So far it seems to be doing that as it went two days and still had over 50% charge.
There was a knock on the door this evening, it was Laury with a piece of the strawberry rhubarb pie she had made.  I took it right into the computer room and ate it!  Well, I did give Vera a taste first.  Boy was it good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...