Tuesday, May 21, 2019

The first visit from Jacob

I spent the first part of the day putting a new faucet in our bathroom.  It only took four hours and one trip to the hardware store.  The new power distribution module for my quad showed up at the Post Office so I spent the afternoon working on the wiring of it.  Debbie texted me this afternoon and wondered if we were home so we could see Jacob and they could pick up a dresser and bed we had bought for Marie when she moved to Colonial.  While we were loading it Vera got to hold Jacob.
After the loading and looking around the shop Jordon had gone in the house to play with the toys.  He did great in the shop, walked around looking at all the planes but he never touched a thing.  Josh and I talked for a while and then went in and joined them.  Can you see anything different about Josh?
Jordon was getting tired so they headed home.  We ended up getting quite a bit of stuff out of the storage container.  I got a couple of more wires soldered on the distribution module before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...