Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mothers Day

We went to church this morning and then in the afternoon went to the Lucky Dragon in Kalama for dinner with Mik, Michelle, James, Margret, Rome and Elle.  I was sure surprised when I downloaded the pictures and the first pictures were a pink dogwood.  I checked the date and then I remembered Vera wanted some pictures of the tree by the Castle Rock post office in April.
This is Vera and Michelle after dinner when we had a photo session in front of the Lucky Dragon.
Vera, Michelle and James, we did all kinds of combinations of people.
Mik's mom Margret with her grandkids Rome, Elle and James.
Margret and Mik!
Mik had Elle taking pictures for him with his phone, and he was doing a little teasing while she did it.
Debbie posted more pictures of Jacob today, this one is of Josh showing Jacob to Jordon.
She also posted this one of Jordon getting to hold Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...