Wednesday, January 27, 2016

This will keep me busy

  I put two gable vents in the south end of the house this morning, the job went great until I was ready to caulk them and I didn't have the right color.  When Vera got home from bible study  she had picked up my dummy engines for the Ford Tri-Motor at the post office.  We made a quick run to town, had lunch and picked up the right color caulk.  It only took a few minutes to finish up the vent job when we got home.  Then I took a look at the Blazer's heater, the fan wasn't running.  I almost beat the rain, I was just putting things back together after finding a dirty switch when some big drops hit me.  I went out to the shop this evening and started on one of the dummy engines.  I can see putting them together is going to keep me busy for a couple of days, there are lots of little parts!
I read an article about using black and white on pictures yesterday, so I gave it a try last night.  I took this picture in 2004 and the building has since been torn down.  I think the black and white picture turned out pretty good!  It seemed to bring out more detail, because I don't think I ever noticed those three bird houses before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...