Monday, January 18, 2016

It's a girl!

We had a call from Jackie today and found out the new great grand child is a girl!  They are both doing fine although Jackie is in the hospital to get her insulin dosage figured out.  Being pregnant changed things so the body reacted differently to the insulin.
 I have been updating the computers to Windows 10, but the Sony laptop doesn't have the right processor, so I updated it to the latest Windows 7, once during the upgrade it downloaded and installed 89 updates!  I also cleaned up and rearranged in the shop  radio/computer room.  I had a large format printer that I was going to use, but buying the ink was only $11 less than a new printer which came with ink.  It went out with the garbage today!  James came up this afternoon and hauled in a batch of wood pellets for me.  We also took a look at the Maxima which was missing at low RPM's.  We didn't find any thing obvious, so we put some Sta-Bil in the gas to see if that would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...