Monday, January 25, 2016

What a great day of Flying!

I pulled the rotor head off the old Cobra so it would fit into the motor home and took it with us when we went to Toledo today.  It was the first thing I flew this morning.  I had a pretty good flight but the rotor speed was a little slow so I made an adjustment before the next flight.
I never did get it right after that, I went too far on one blade and they were way out of track.
This is my table, I should have put the canopies back on and it wouldn't look like so much of a disaster.  I got in ten flights today.  It was nice getting to visit with other flyers, with the bad weather we have not seen too much of them lately.
Mt St Helens looked great today!  We headed home about 3:30 with a stop at Betty's, a chocolate, marshmallow and peanut butter milkshake for me and a Deluxe burger for Vera.  A good ending to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...