Sunday, January 3, 2016

Seahawks Win

Here I am with my new Russell Wilson jersey on ready to root for the Seahawks.  Mik, Michelle and James gave it to me for Christmas, I love it!
I had a couple of Debbie's cinnamon rolls for a snack before we went to church.
It started snowing this morning about 9:30, so there was not a large turn out for church.  There was a piano duet this morning of the Three Wise Men that sounded great.
This is how it looked when we got home.  I settled in and started watching football, the Seahawks win sure made my day!  The new jersey must have helped, because the Seahawks played great today!  It snowed off and on all day, when I came in from the shop this evening, there was about and inch and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...