Saturday, January 23, 2016

Healthy!

I got the second aileron cut off the Ford Tri-motor wing yesterday, it went much better after seeing inside of the first one.  I also had an early doctors appointment yesterday, nothing serious, just a check up.  I was sure pleased when all the test came back right in the middle of the normal range.  We had breakfast at Stuffy's II afterwards and then did some shopping so our trip to town ended up lasting four hours.  Today, I slept in until about eight, I got going just in time for the last weather forecast on channel twelve.  I got one motor mount for the Tri-motor cut out, but I have to wait now for the dummy motors before I go any further.  I made a couple of runs up to let Sam out and feed him, he is sure fun to throw the ball for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...