Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The hole in the wall

Since this was the only day that was forecast to be dry for a while, I decided last night to put the gable fan in today.  I set up the scaffolding yesterday so I just had to wheel it into position today.  Once I got the hole cut in the wall, I was pretty much committed to getting it installed today.  It went pretty well, I just have the wiring to hook up now.  Vera came home from bible study just as I was getting started and she saved me many trips down off the scaffolding by getting things for me.  The fan is temperature and humidity controlled, it will come on when the temperature hits 110 degrees or when the humidity gets high up there.  My printed copy of last years blogs came today, it will be fun looking through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...