Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

I read some interesting stories today about P-51 pilots during WWII. They went through a lot on their missions over Europe. We owe all veterans a lot.

We got good news today, Bob Stedham called and relayed a message from Marie that she can move into her permanent room anytime. It works out great because we are picking up the last of the stuff for her tomorrow and were planning on taking it up. After I heard that, I got the trailer hooked up and got things ready to go. I spent most of the day working on airplanes. I got my new helicopter done and got one test flight on it. It flies pretty good, well enough that I went over and landed it on the porch to show it off to Vera. My trip down the driveway with the garbage was the best one yet, I did not have to stop and rest the knee. Vera made cookies and it is time for me to have another.
Hope you had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...