Monday, May 24, 2010

What Fun!

I woke up about 7 this morning feeling great. After a shower, breakfast and email I headed to the shop to work on the planes until the grass dried enough to mow. After a toasted Elk steak and cheese sandwich for lunch, I went over to check on the twins. Boy was that fun and I spent way more time there than I had planned on. They are doing their balancing act all the time, they stand by their little play table with just their stomach against it and then lean away and stand with no support for a few seconds.


Dianne gave them some magazine pages to play with and things really got busy for awhile. I posted a video of the action on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsjlP7Z0_Ug . Part way through it, I had to get some paper out of Ava's mouth. Then towards the end she goes around the chair out of sight, by the time I got over there she had a couple more pieces in her mouth. After all the playing they were getting tired so Dianne fed them and I got a picture of Ava holding her bottle.

I finally got started on the mowing after showing Vera all the pictures and videos I took. The mowing went good, but I had to dump the bagger every time around the lawn for most of the lawn. Afterwards I gave the mower a much needed washing. That is when I remember that Vera had went down to serve at the Church's Community Table, so I went out to the shop and worked on planes until she got home. She had brought home potato soup and carrot cake for me. They were both really good, the Castle Rock Bakery donates desserts for the community table and the carrot cake was great. I know where I am getting my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...