Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tuesday and Wednesday

I was tired Tuesday night so an entry did not get made here. I worked in the shop most of the day until it was time to head down for dinner with Mik, Michelle and James to celebrate our anniversary. It was also a surprise for Michelle to give her a birthday present that Mik, James, Vera and I went in on. She seemed pretty surprised and pleased with her iPad.
After dinner we went to James' band concert at Cascade. The band sounded really good, James played the drums, here is a video of one song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRyHLauZsDc
Wednesday Vera had bible study and a birthday celebration afterwards so I decided to go up and have lunch with Barry.

It turns out this is his last week of work before his second retirement. Barry called in an order for lunch and we brought it back to the office to eat and visit. We ended up talking for 2 1/2 hours and had a nice time. I am going to run up after he is retired to see what he has been doing on their house. I stopped by and saw Marie on the way back and got there just in time to go check out her permanent unit with her and John. She will be moving in a week or so. This room is not furnished so I was able to find out some things we can get for her. I visited with her for about and hour and got all caught up with what was happening there and let her know what had been going on down here. It sure felt good to get home and kick back on my chair. Vera cooked biscuits and gravy made with the last of the elk steak for dinner and boy was that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...